Tuesday, May 26, 2009

mmm.. such is life.

I'm currently curled up up a couch, freshly washed laundry waiting in the dryer, back from a day of work, just finished spaghetti I made yesterday (broccoli, green beans, onions, mushrooms, meat, super vegatable primavera Ragu, and Japanese soba noodles), watching CSI: Miami, and the night is young. Ahh, such is life. =D

I've held internships/jobs in Cville every summer since I've been here, and this year is no different. Being as I'm an accounting and management concentrator in the commerce school, I applied for accounting internships this year. I decided to work at a big Virginia accounting firm on Route 29, I'd quantify it as a mid sized firm. I actually just came back from my first day of work in Louisa county. My firm services about 75% of Virginia, and during the audit season, travels all around Virginia. I'm travelling to Louisa this week, and Greensville next week. I like the people, they're really friendly, and I'm still trying to figure out what exact type of accounting I want to go into when I graduate. I hope to eventually go for forensic/litigation accounting, but who knows?

Mm, I have to say that out of all the CSI series, CSI: Miami is my favorite (agree, disagree?). I seemed to have caught a really early episode though. The guy who plays Horatio almost has a mohawk, and Emily Proctor has really long hair. Kind of odd O_O. Emily Proctor is also an alumni of my sorority (haha, definitely gave away that information about  me)! =)

Okay, I just saw the musical version of Wendy's new coffee toffee twisty whatever thing, and it's kind of scary..

No comments: