Sunday, February 15, 2009

as promised...

















Pictures of the car show that I attended last week! Here are pictures of some weird, some favorites. Feel free to bash or approve of my car taste accordingly. =P There was also a first floor with an exhibit of eco friendly cars -- solar panels on the hood?? I like how the Mustang hood grew longer and longer, then abruptly shrank -- probably because people became more environmentally conscious? Check back for the next installment! I must head to work now.

2 comments:

Temitope said...

Are you an engineering or engineering-related major? And you're surprisingly interested in cars for a girl...

Mel @小翼 said...

Sorry I didn't catch your comment earlier. I'm in the McIntire School of Commerce, more of a trigger happy girl than a car girl. I got dragged to the car show by my boyfriend and so to while away the three hours, I took pictures of everything and anything.