Sunday, February 1, 2009

13 points ahead..

and I'm not sure if the Cardinals will come back after that 100 yard td before halftime. That was ridiculously awesome, and it seems the Cardinals have been going all out all over the place since. Ah, I just finished watching that annoying commercial where they repeated everything they said before. It seems like this year's commercials are.. weird, rather than funny.

Just like any other student body, UVA students are really into sports. All day long I've gotten emails from the various listservs I'm on for Superbowl parties, Superbowl dinners, and Superbowl hangouts. My sorority sisters are also tuned into the Superbowl on all their personal TVs and everyone's just having a very chill Sunday.

People are also recovering from yesterday's boys bid night. The 35 IFC fraternities finally concluded rush yesterday night and it seemed that everyone celebrated by throwing a party. I was on 'family watch' as I got two grand littles (my little's littles) yesterday and made sure they stayed alright throughout the night. In fact, most sororities have bid night buddies, in which the older girls walk the younger girls around and make sure they stay safe. 

No comments: